Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday Share is an Encouragement Card created with the Stampin' Up! Graceful Garden stamp set. I love flowers and I couldn't wait to add this set to my collection. Additionally, the New Pattern Party Decorative Masks and Embossing Paste worked together to make the perfect textured background. Not only was this technique fun, but also quick and easy to achieve as well. I look forward to using it on future cards and paper crafting projects!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of each card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used Embossing Paste on the Brick Pattern Party Decorative Mask, to get the background layer.
- The flower is colored with markers.
- The sentiment is from the Ribbon of Courage stamp set.
- I embellished with the 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows in Powder Pink, Rhinestones and Whisper White Baker's Twine.
Powder Pink Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Wild Wasabi Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Paper: Powder Pink, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Powder Pink, Wild Wasabi
Stamp: Graceful Garden, Ribbon of Courage
Accessories: Embossing Paste, Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Palette Knives, 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows (Powder Pink), Rhinestones, Whisper White Baker's Twine