Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! It's been rainy here in Southern Louisiana and my allergies have gotten the best of me. Despite being under the weather, I did manage to play with a few of my new goodies. My Make It Monday share is a Hello Card created with the Stampin' Up! Oh So Eclectic stamp set and coordinating Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies. With this Bundle and the Naturally Eclectic Suite, you can create a wide variety of flowers either stamped or water colored and layered onto various backgrounds.
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of each card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used one of the Eclectic Layers Thinlits to die cut the background layer.
- The flowers were also stamped and die cut with the Eclectic Layers Thinlits as well.
- The sentiment is from the stamp set and layered with the Banner Triple Punch.
- I embellished with Pearl Basic Jewels and Whisper White Baker's Twine.
Peekaboo Peach Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"Emerald Envy Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Paper: Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Ink: Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach
Stamp: Oh So Eclectic
Accessories: Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Whisper White Baker's Twine