Happy Hump Day Everyone! My What's Up! Wednesday Share is a Gift Box created with the Succulents Framelits and Window Box Thinlits Dies. Today is your Last Chance to Order the Oh So Succulent or Window Shopping Bundles. These, as well as many other products, will Retire with the Stampin' Up! Annual and Occasions Catalogs 2016-2017 Tonight. Not only was this Gift Box easy to assemble, but also, it can be used for various occasions!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The Gift Box Base is formed with the Window Box Thinlits Dies.
- I used the 2016-2018 In Colors Designer Series Paper Stack on the box layers.
- The flower is created with the Succulent Framelits Dies and a Delicate White Doily.
- The sentiment and tag are included in the Window Shopping Bundle.
- I embellished with the Succulent Garden 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack and a Metal Rimmed Pearl.
Paper: Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, 2016-2018 In Colors Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Stamp: Window Shopping
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Succulent Framelits Dies, Window Box Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Delicate White Doilies, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Succulent Garden 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack, Whisper White Baker's Twine