Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share is a Graduation Card created with the Birthday Blast stamp set and coordinating Star Blast Edgelits Dies. Similar to my Happy New Year's Card, I changed a few of the card elements to get a whole new look. Plus, the stars and swirls images have celebration written all over them! Don't forget that this Bundle and the Banner Framelits Dies will retire next week!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I kept the color scheme clean and simple with Neutral Colors Basic Black and Whisper White.
- I used Silver Foil Paper to not only give this card a celebration feel, but also, dress up the sentiment and banner.
- The Graduation Hat and Diploma were created from dies in my stash and the sentiment comes from the Suite Sentiments stamp set
- Rhinestones tie all of the card elements together.
Whisper White Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Basic Black Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Basic Black Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4" (Cut with the Star Blast Edgelit Die, then cut off the bottom edge at 2 1/4" to fit the Whisper White Card Layer.)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Black Memento
Stamp: Birthday Blast, Suite Sentiments
Accessories: Banner Framelits Dies, Star Blast Edgelits Dies, Graduation Hat and Diploma Dies (My Stash), Big Shot, Rhinestones