Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday Share is a Birthday Card In A Box created with the Stampin' Up! Balloon Adventures stamp set. Not only does this set coordinate with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies, but also Balloon Bouquet Punch, in the Annual Catalog, as well. Don't forget that this Bundle will Retire next week, so get it while it lasts!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- Click Here for instructions on how to make a Card In A Box
- I used the Party Animal Designer Series Paper on the background layers.
- The balloons were stamped and punched with Balloon Bouquet Punch.
- I used the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies on the sentiments.
- I embellished with the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes in Emerald Envy, and Whisper White Baker's Twine.
Paper: Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Party Animal Designer Series Paper
Ink: Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Stamp: Balloon Adventures
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Star Punch, 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes, Whisper White Baker's Twine