Good Morning Everyone! Happy Memorial Day! My Make It Monday Share is a Thank You Card created with the Stampin' Up! Window Shopping stamp set and coordinating Window Box Thinlits Dies. Inspired by Patty Bennett, I changed the paper, ribbon, stamp set and added an extra element to make it my own. Check back this week as I will be sharing 2 more projects, which show the versatility of this Bundle!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of each card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used the 2016-2018 In Colors Designer Series Paper Stack on the background layer.
- The Whisper White Paper Doily was created using one of the Window Box Thinlits Dies and the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. A step by step tutorial will be posted tomorrow.
- I die cut the butterfly from the Bold Butterfly Framelits and Butterflies Thinlits Dies.
- I embellished with the Succulent Garden 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack and a Metal Rimmed Pearl.
Mint Macaron Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
2016-2018 In Colors Designer Series Paper Stack Layer: 1 3/4" x 5 1/4"
Paper: Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, 2016-2018 In Colors Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Stamp: Tin of Cards
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Window Box Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Succulent Garden 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack