Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! My Make It Monday share is a Mother's Day Shadow Box Card, created with the Stampin' Up! Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies. Inspired by Dawn Griffith's directions for forming the Shadow Box, I changed the Balloons to Flowers and altered the front of the card, to make it my own. This project show how versatile these dies can be! Don't forget to get them before they retire!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 5 1/2" x 10 1/2".
- I used the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper on the background layer.
- The flowers were created using Succulent Framelits Dies.
- The sentiments come from the Flourishing Phrases, Oh So Succulent, and That's The Tag stamp sets.
- I embellished with a Metal Rimmed Pearls and Whisper White Baker's Twine.
Shadow Box Card Measurements:
Old Olive Card Base: 5 1/2" x 10 1/2" (Score on the 10 1/2" side at 1/2", 4, 4 1/2, and 8)
Old Olive Card Layer: 5 1/2" x 4" (Front Panel of the Card)
Whisper White Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 3 3/4"
Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper Layer: 5" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White Inside Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Paper: Old Olive, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper
Ink: Old Olive, Sweet Sugarplum
Stamp: Flourishing Phrases, Oh So Succulent, That's The Tag
Accessories: Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies, Mini Treat Bags Thinlits Dies (Banner), Stitched Shapes Framelits Die, Succulent Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Delicate White Doilies, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Whisper White Baker's Twine