Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tip is a Quick and Easy way to color your own Baker's Twine, using Stampin' Up! Reinkers, and an organization idea as well. Often when I am completing a card or other papercrafting project, I don't have the coordinating Baker's Twine in the colors that I want. The Free Tutorial below is a simple solution to my problem while incorporating the Cheerful Tags Thinlits Dies as storage. Don't forget that the Cheerful Tags Thinlits Dies are retiring, so get yours before they sell out!
Color Your Own Baker's Twine Tutorial
1. You will need Reinkers in the colors of your choice ( I used In Colors 2016-2018), Rubbing Alcohol, Whisper White Baker's Twine, and empty containers (I used empty embellishment containers.)
2. Cut your Whisper White Baker's Twine in the lengths that you want.
3. Pour a small amount of Rubbing Alcohol into each of the containers.
4. Now add a few drops of Reinkers into each of the containers as well. If you want a darker color, add more drops.
5. Mix well and add one piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine to each container.
6. Let the dyed Baker's Twine air dry on paper towels for at least 20 minutes and this is what you will have.
7. Die cut two of the tags from the Cheerful Tags Thinlits Dies.
8. Wrap the Baker's Twine around each tag and secure with tape and Mini Glue Dots