Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share is an Easter Card created with the Stampin' Up! Easter Message stamp set. Not only do the images and sentiments convey the true meaning of Easter, but also they coordinate with other products to form a beautiful Tri-Fold Card as well! See the Free Tutorial Below.
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", which means you can get 4 cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used the Sparkle Embossing Folder to emboss the Wisteria Wonder card layer.
- One of the Ovals from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies made the perfect focal point for the Cross.
- The Banner Die from the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies was used for the sentiment.
- I embellished with Subtles Enamel Shapes.
Chocolate Chip Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Wisteria Wonder Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 8"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5" x 7 1/2"
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Wisteria Wonder
Stamp: Easter Message
Accessories: Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies (Banner), Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Sparkle Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Subtles Enamel Shapes
Easter Message Tri-Fold Card Tutorial
2. Cut the Wisteria Wonder cardstock layer at 5 1/4" x 8".
3. Fold the Wisteria Wonder cardstock layer in half and use one of the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies to cut a window.
4. Next emboss the window side of the cardstock with the Sparkle Embossing Folder.
5. Use adhesive to attach the Wisteria Wonder embossed layer to the Chocolate Chip card base.
6. Use adhesive to attach the Wisteria Wonder embossed layer to the Chocolate Chip card base.
7. Fold the Whisper White cardstock layer in half.
8. Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the Wisteria Wonder cardstock layer the WRONG WAY.
9. Your Card Base should look and fold like this.
10. Now stamp and embellish.