Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. We had some stormy weather here in Southern Louisiana, but that gave me time to finish up my Swaps for OnStage this week. My Make It Monday share are these adorable Bunny Cards created with the Stampin' Up! Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Allison Davini designed the original card, I just changed a few details and colors to make them my own.
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used the 2016-2018 In Colors Designer Series Paper Stack on the background layers.
- The bows were created with the Bow Builder Punch.
- The sentiment comes from the March 2017 Bunny Buddies Paper Pumpkin Kit and punched with the Classic Label Punch.
- I embellished with the 2016-2018 In Colors Enamel Shapes to finish both cards off.
Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo Card Bases: 4 1/4" x 11"
Whisper White Card Layers: 5 1/4" x 4"
In Colors 2016-2018 Designer Series Paper Stack Card Layers: 5" x 3 3/4"
Paper: Basic Black, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, In Colors 2016-2018 Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Black Memento
Stamp: Bunny Buddies (March 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Bow Builder Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch, Heart Punch, 2016-2018 In Colors Enamel Shapes