Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! My Make It Monday share is a Thinking of You Card created with Stampin' Up! High Tide stamp set. Not only does it feature Two-Step Stamping, but also, it has various sentiments as well. Getting photographic beach scenes has never been easier!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- To get the water in the background, I masked around the Lighthouse with Marina Mist ink.
- The Lighthouse is two-step stamping with Real Red and Smoky Slate inks.
- Photopolymer stamps make it easy to add the Seagulls and Sea Grass.
- I kept the embellishments simple with Basic Black Baker's Twine.
Basic Black Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Real Red Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Black Memento, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Wild Wasabi
Stamp: High Tide
Accessories: Basic Black Baker's Twine