Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! We are celebrating Mardi Gras here in Southern Louisiana, and the weather is beautiful! My Make It Monday share is a Masculine Card created with the Stampin' Up! Nailed It stamp set and coordinating Build It Framelits Dies. With this bundle, you can celebrate various occasions for the special men in your life!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and Banner Triple Punch to form my card focal point.
- The coordinating background layer comes from the Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- I incorporated Silver Foil Paper to give the screwdriver and and nuts a more realistic feel.
- The Urban Underground Silver Embellishments tie all the card elements together.
Delightful Dijon Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Basic Black Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Banner Layer:1" x 4"
Whisper White Banner Layer: 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Silver Foil Paper Banner Layer: 1 1/4" x 5"
Paper: Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Whisper White, Silver Foil, Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black Memento
Stamp: Nailed It
Accessories: Build It Framelits Dies, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, Urban Underground Embellishments