Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share is Note Cards created with the Stampin' Up! Custom Tee and Designer Tee stamp sets, and the coordinating T-shirt Builder Framelits Dies. Making customized t-shirts has never been more fun! With this Bundle not only do you get 3 different shirt dies, but also accessories and sentiments as well. Don't forget that you can get the Designer Tee stamp set FREE with any $50 or more order!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- I used a package of Stampin' Up! Note Cards & Envelopes, which means you can create 20 cards.
- My color scheme featured Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, and Neutral Colors Basic Black, and Whisper White.
- The Polka Dot background layer comes from the In Colors 2016-2018 Designer Series Paper.Stack.
- I used bow from the Balloon Framelits Dies to further accessorize the T-shirt.
- I kept my embellishments simple with Pearls and Basic Black Baker's Twine.
Note Card Measurements:
Whisper White Card Base: 5" x 3 1/2"
Basic Black Card Layer: 4 3/4" x 1 3/4"
Flirty Flamingo Card Layer: 4 1/2" x 1 1/2"
Flirty Flamingo Designer Series Paper Layer: 4 1/4" x 1 1/4"
Pear Pizzazz Card Layer: 2 3/4" x 2 1/4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 2 1/2" x 2"
Paper: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, In Colors 2016-2018 Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Black Memento, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp: Custom Tee, Designer Tee
Accessories: T-shirt Builder Framelits Dies, Balloon Framelits Dies (Bow), Big Shot, Pearls, Basic Black Baker's Twine