Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! My Make It Monday share is a Valentine's Day Card created with the Stampin' Up! Sealed With Love stamp set. This set also coordinates with the Love Notes Framelits Dies and a whole suite of products which include Designer Series Paper and various embellishments.
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I chose traditional colors Real Red, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White for my color scheme.
- The pretty background layer comes from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack.
- I used the Layering Circles Framelits Dies to create the focal point.
- I kept the embellishments Clean and Simple with a single Rhinestone and Pink Pirouette Ribbon from my stash.
Real Red Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Pink Pirouette Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Sending Love Designer Series Paper Layers: 1 1/4" x 3 3/8
Paper: Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Stamp: Sealed With Love
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies (Heart), Big Shot, Banner Triple Punch, Rhinestones, Pink Pirouette Ribbon