Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share is a Christmas Card created with the Stampin' Up! Seasonal Bells stamp set and coordinating Bell Punch. Not only do you get multiple bells to choose from, but also, they can be used for other occasions as well!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I kept color scheme clean and simple with Classic Colors Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive, and one Neutral Color, Whisper White.
- The Holly Textured Embossing Folder gives you a beautifully embossed background.
- I maximized my dies by using the Bow from the Balloon Framelits and one of the banners from the Bunches of Banners Framelits Dies, on the sentiment.
- Rhinestones finish this card off.
Cherry Cobbler Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Old Olive Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4" (Cut with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies.)
Whisper White Stamped Card Layer: 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Stamp: Seasonal Bells
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Holly Embossing Folder, Balloon Framelits Dies (Bow), Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Bell Punch, Rhinestones