Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share is a fun Christmas Card created with the Stampin' Up! Greetings From Santa stamp set, and coordinating Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies. It is also the last of my Christmas Cards for 2016. Not only do I love the intricate die cuts in Santa's beard, but also, you can add Foam Adhesive Strips behind the image, and transform it into a Shaker Card!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I kept the color scheme clean and simple with Classic Color Real Red and Neutral Colors Basic Black, and Whisper White.
- Silver Glimmer Paper was used on the stars to really pop the colors.
- .Real Red Ribbon ties all of the card elements together.
- To add to the presentation, I stamped the front of the envelope using a sentiment from the stamp set.
Real Red Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Black Memento
Stamp: Greetings From Santa
Accessories: Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Real Red Ribbon