Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share is a another Christmas Card created with the Stampin' Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. Tami White designed the original one, I just changed several of the details to make it my own. This particular card is another example of one that can be created in bulk!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I kept color scheme clean and simple with Classic Colors Crumb Cake and Real Red, and one Neutral Color, Whisper White.
- The Silver Foil Sheet gives the illusion of a metal tray.
- Rhinestones and Wiggly Eyes make the Gingerbread Cookies pop.
- The Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine ties all the card elements together.
Crumb Cake Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Real Red Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper Layer: 3 3/4" x 2"
Basic Gray Card Layer (Tray): 3 1/4" x 2 1/2"
Silver Foil Card Layer (Tray): 3" x 2 1/4"
Paper: Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets, Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
Ink: Real Red, Soft Suede
Stamp: Cookie Cutter Christmas
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Wiggly Eyes