Good Morning Everyone! My Saturday Share are these Quick and Easy Gift Holders created with the Stampin' Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set, coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, and Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bags. When assembled, they hold a 3" x 3" Christmas Card, a small Gift, plus a Gift Card in the back. All of my customers will be receiving one of these this year! A Free Tutorial is listed below, so you can create these too!
Real Red Card Base: 3" x 6"
Whisper White Card Layer: 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black Memento, Crumb Cake
Stamp: Cookie Cutter Christmas
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Layering Squares Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bags, Neutral Candy Dots, Rhinestones
Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bag Holders
1. You will need 1 package of Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bags and 1 Sheet of Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.
2. Score the Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bag at 3 1/2", and cut the Candy Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper at 2 1/2" x 12.
3. Fold the scored bottom of the bag up, to form a pocket.
4. Wrap the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper around the Kraft Tag A Bag Gift Bag, and use adhesive to hold in place.
5. Decorate and fill with goodies!