Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I spent mine enjoying some of the local Christmas Events here in Southern Louisiana! My Make It Monday share is a Christmas Card created with the Stampin' Up! Star of Light stamp set and coordinating Starlight Thinlits dies. This Clean and Simple layout make this card perfect for stamping handmade cards in bulk!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I kept color scheme clean and simple with one Classic Color Night of Navy, and one Neutral Color Whisper White.
- The Silver Glimmer Paper acts an accent against the Night of Navy card stock.
- I used the largest die to from the star-shaped window. Stampin' Dimensionals were added to pop it up..
- Rhinestones and Silver Cord finish this card off nicely.
Night of Navy Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Silver Glimmer Paper Card Layer: 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White Card Layer: 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Night of Navy
Stamp: Star of Light
Accessories; Starlight Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Rhinestones, Silver Cord