Good Morning! I hope you had a great weekend! I spent mine enjoying local Christmas festivities with my family. My Make It Monday share is a Christmas Card created with the Stampin' Up! Christmas Pines stamp set and coordinating Pretty Pines Thinlits dies. Both of these products make creating Pine Cone Boughs a breeze! Three different pine cones and pine needles are included in the bundle, as well as sentiments and a few other accessories.
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I used In Colors Cucumber Crush, and Mint Macaron to make the Pine Bough pop with color. Accordingly, Gold Foil Sheets accent the Chocolate Chip Pine Cones.
- My embossed background layer comes from the Pine Bough Textured Embossing Folder.
- Brights Enamel Shapes not only double as embellishments, but also miniature Berries as well.
- Real Red Ribbon adds the finishing touch.
Real Red Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Cucumber Crush Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Embossed Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Real Red, Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheets
Ink: Real Red
Stamp: Christmas Pines
Accessories: Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Pine Bough Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Brights Enamel Shapes, Real Red Ribbon