Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I did a little bit of Black Friday shopping, but the best part was decorating my home for Christmas. My Make It Monday share is my version of the Stampin' Up! Swirly Scribbles Snowman Card. Not only is it easy to assemble, but perfect for mass producing as well!
Peanuts and Peppers Crafting Pointers:
- The base of this card is 4 1/4" x 11", which means you can get two cards from one sheet of card stock.
- I kept color scheme clean and simple with Classic Colors Night of Navy and Real Red, and one Neutral Color, Whisper White.
- The Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder creates a perfect snow scene.
- I cut all the Swirly Scribbles Thinlit pieces together, which was a time saver.
- The Jolly Friends stamp set and coordinating Jolly Hat Builder punch, and Snow Place stamp set and coordinating Snow Friends Framelits dies provide the perfect accessories to finish the snowman off.
Night of Navy Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"
Real Red Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Read Red
Stamp: Jolly Friends, Snow Place
Accessories: Snow Friends Framelits Dies, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Banner Triple Punch