Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Stampin' Up! Big Shot Die Brush. Do you love intricate die designs but not removing excess pieces of paper? Make it easy by using the Big Shot Die Brush. This tool removes the excess pieces of paper from the die (the ones that you discard). Plus, the Big Shot Die Brush is a great time saver - you can spend your time creating, not cleaning dies.
Features & Benefits
- Includes foam pad: 4 1/2" x 7 1/4" (11.4 x 18.4 cm)
- Brush Size: 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" (3.8 x 14 cm)
1. Run the die through the Big Shot.
2. Place the die face-down on the foam pad.
3. Roll the brush over the die.
If you would like to purchase the Big Shot Die Brush, click here.