Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Stampin' Up 2-Way Glue Pen. Small and portable, the 2-Way Glue Pen is excellent for adhering Glitter and paper. When applying it to a project, the adhesive is temporary when allowed to dry before adhering or permanent when adhered promptly.
Features & Benefits
- Permanent or temporary bond
- Dries quickly Great for adhering glitter
- Blue when wet; clear when dry
- 10 grams
- Chisel tip
- Washes off skin with soap and water
- Acid free
Need a temporary bond for a stencil or mask? Or do you need a permanent bond for a card or page? Look no further than the 2-Way Glue Pen.
1. Wet bond (permanent bond): While the glue is still blue and wet, immediately make the bond. Use a wet bond when you apply glitter.
2. Dry bond (temporary): Apply glue lightly and wait for the adhesive to dry (it will become clear). Use this method when masking or positioning stencils. When you are finished, you can remove the bond easily.
To start the 2-Way Glue Pen, push the tip in a few times and allow the glue to saturate the tip (the tip will turn blue). Always replace the cap after use.
If you would like to purchase the 2-Way Glue Pen, click here.