Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share are these quick and easy Halloween Treats created with the Stampin' Up! Merry Everything stamp set and coordinating Note Tag Punch. It took me no time to crank these out as little favors for my co-workers. I used the new Stampin' Up! Curvy Corner Trio Punch to attach my ribbon and the Stampin' Up! Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper to cover my candy nuggets. Keep reading below to see a FREE tutorial on how to assemble them. Eat, Drink, and Be Scary!
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black Memento
Stamp: Merry Everything
Accessories: Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Note Tag Punch, Real Red Ribbon, Candy Nuggets
Merry Everything Note Tag Punch Treat Holders Tutorial
1. You will need the Merry Everything stamp set. Note Tag Punch, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Basic Black card stock, Whisper White card stock, a piece of Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper, Real Red Ribbon, Black Memento Ink, and a Candy Nugget.
2. Use the Stampin' Trimmer to cut the Basic Black card stock at 1 1/2" x 6".
3. Push one end of the Basic Black card stock into the back of the Note Tag Punch.
4. Score the punched end at 2 1/4".
5. Flip the Basic Black card stock and repeat on the other end, scoring at 2 1/4" again.
6. Your card stock should look like this.
7. Stamp the Good to the Last Bite image in Black Memento Ink and punch with the Note Tag Punch.
8. Use adhesive to attach the image to the Note Tag Treat Holder Base, then punch each end with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch.
9. Thread Real Red Ribbon through both slots and tie. Then wrap the Candy Nugget in Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper cut at 1" x 3".
10. Insert Candy Nugget into the treat holder.