Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool are the Stampin' Up! Mini Glue Dots. Use them to adhere 3-D accents to your paper craft projects with no fumes, no mess, and no drying time. Super sticky, the Mini Glue Dots are 3/16" in diameter and come 300 to a box.
Features & Benefits
- Super-sticky, double-sided adhesive dots
- No fumes, no mess, no drying time required
- Bond instantly to a variety of materials: paper, fabric, wood, foam, plastic, and more
- Easy to use
- Photo safe
- 300 per roll
- Each dot measures approximately 3/16" in diameter
- Great for attaching embellishments
The best way to place Glue Dots is to press your project against the Glue Dot dispenser—you don’t even need to touch the Glue Dots!
Size of dots may vary plus or minus 1/16".
Press the paper or object onto the dot, then pull it away; the dot will adhere to the object. Don’t try to pull the dot off the liner paper with your hands—it will stick to you and not the paper!
If you would like to order the Stampin' Up! Mini Glue Dots,click here.