Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Stampin' Up Simply Scored Scoring Board. With etched grooves every 1/8", and the ability to score card stock up to 12" x 12", the Simply Scored scoring tool helps you create perfectly measured score marks. It's great for creating multiple projects or projects with a variety of score marks! I have had other scoring boards in the past, but the added features of the Simply Scored make it extra special and a must have for your paper crafting tool chest!
Features and Benefits
- Comes with a high-quality stylus instead of a plastic bone folder.
- Stylus is ergonomically shaped and features a comfort grip.
- The high-quality metal tips on each end of the stylus--they come in two sizes--glide smoothly over your paper.
- Features a unique set of place markers that let you mark your score lines when creating multiple projects with the same score lines.
- Includes three place markers.
- Additional place markers can be purchased for flawless scoring.
- Includes a hidden storage compartment in the back of the base to hold your scoring tools.
- Accommodates card stock up to 12" x 12".
- Item 122334; $29.95
- Dimensions of scoring board: 15-1/8" x 13-1/4" x 1"
If you would like to purchase the Stampin' Up Simply Scored, click here!