Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share is a Gift Bag created with the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bunch stamp set and Stampin' Up! Fry Box Bigz Die. Thank you to Valerie Moody for the bag instructions! I used the Stampin' Up! Merry Everything stamp set and coordinating Stampin' Up! Note Tag Punch to attach my greeting,then I embellished with Mossy Meadow Ribbon and a single Pearl. Note only is bag easy to assemble, but also, it can filled with a number of treats! Keeping reading below to see a step by step picture tutorial on creating the basic gift bag base.
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
Stamp: Beautiful Bunch, Merry Everything
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Fry Box Bigz Die, Big Shot, Fun Flower Punch, Note Tag Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Mossy Meadow Ribbon, Pearl
Stampin' Up! Fry Box Gift Bag Tutorial
1. You will need the Stampin' Up! Fry Box Bigz Die, Big Shot Machine, Large Oval Punch, Chocolate Chip card stock, and Sticky Strip Adhesive.
2. Cut 2 Fry Boxes using the Stampin' Up! Fry Box Bigz Die, and Big Shot Machine.
3. Snip off the bottom layer on each Fry Box die cut.
4. Then use the Stampin' Up! Large Oval Punch to create handles on each one.
5. Fold on the crease lines with a Bone Folder, and put Sticky Strip along the sides and bottoms of one of the die cuts.
6. Remove the red liner from the Sticky Strip and attach both Fry Box die cuts together. You will now have the Fry Box Gift Bag base.
7. Decorate your Fry Box Gift Bag any way you like!