Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share is a Spinner Card created with the Stampin' Up! Fall Fest stamp set and coordinating Fun Fall Framelits Dies. I have not done one of these cards in a while and I thought the Ghost image was perfect! I used the Stampin' Up! Lucky Stars Textured Embossing Folder for my background and I embellished with White and Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim. I then added my sentiment using the Stampin' Up! Good Greetings stamp set. Trick or Treat! Keep reading below to see a tutorial on how to make a spinner card.
Basic Black Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Bermuda Black Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Tangerine Tango Card Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 4 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Paper: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay
Stamp: Fall Fest, Good Greetings
Accessories: Fun Fall Framelits Dies, Lucky Stars Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Word Window Punch, Pennies, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals, Whisper White and Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim
Spinner Card Tutorial
1. You will need one sheet of card stock, the Stampin' Up! Word Window Punch, Die Cut Ghost from the Stampin' Up! Fun Fall Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, and 2 pennies.
2. Cut the card stock to 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" using the Stampin' Trimmer.
3. Insert the card stock as far as it will go into the Stampin' Up! Word Window Punch.
4. Create a window all the way across the card stock using the punch.
6. Take 2 Stampin' Up! Dimensionals and sandwich them between the 2 Pennies.
7. Attach the Die Cut Ghost to the front of the penny stack.
8. Gently insert the Ghost into the Spinner Track.
9. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to attach this card layer to rest of your card. Embellish!