Happy Hump Day Everyone! I am so excited to tell you that the New Stampin' Up! Blendabilities Markers are available for purchase! These exclusive, alcohol-based marker sets come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same color), and provide your projects with a more saturated look with blended colors. Stampin' Up! also recommends using Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock with your Stampin' Up! Blendabilities. However, choosing any one of the colored card stock families will add a unique look to your project.
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with Stampin' Up! card stock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
Watch This Video to see Blendabilities Basic Techniques:
These are the Blendabilities Products Available For Purchase as of July 1st:
- Cherry Cobbler (Item #130995 - $11.95)
- Coastal Cabana (Item #131000 - $11.95)
- Daffodil Delight (Item #130998 - $11.95)
- Old Olive (Item #130999 - $11.95)
- Pumpkin Pie (Item #130997 - $11.95)
- Rich Razzleberry (Item #131003 - $11.95)
- Skin Tone Assortment (Item #129370 - $22.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 - $5.95 )
- Memento Ink Refill (Item 133456 - $4.95 )
- Color Lifter (Item 129369 - $4.95 )
If you would like to order the New Blendabilities Markers, click here!