Happy Hump Day Everyone! On Monday, I shared a few projects I created using the Stampin' Up! Pinwheel Party June Paper Pumpkin Kit and today I wanted to tell you more about the program. Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit that comes to your door to help you explore your creativity and have some paper fun. All the stamps, inks, paper, and accessories are included and you can make great projects like cards, journals, decor, and much more! It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by clicking here. and every month a new, surprise project kit will arrive at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family every month!
- Each month Stampin' Up! will send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (Stampin' Up! has even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit will give you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- Stampin' Up! will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10, we'll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we'll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- You may also order a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription for yourself or use as a gift for a friend.
Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription
Price (Shipping Included)
$113.70 -- save $1 per month
$215.40 -- save $2 per month
Click Here to order Paper Pumpkin for yourself or give it as a gift to a friend.