Sunday, May 4, 2014
Sunday Share - Stampin' Up! Hardwood Cascade Card Tutorial
Happy Sunday Everyone! Here is a quick tutorial on how to create a Cascade Card using the Stampin' Up! Hardwood stamp set. Not only is it simple to assemble, but also you can adapt it to other occasions.
1. You will need the Stampin' Up! Hardwood stamp set, Baked Brown Sugar card stock, Baked Brown Sugar stamp pad, and a paper trimmer.
2. Cut the card stock at 11" x 5".
2. Score both sides of the card stock at 3 5/8".
3. Stamp both sides of the card stock with the Stampin' Up! Hardwood stamp set and Baked Brown Sugar ink.
4. Turn the card stock and line one end of it at the 2 1/4" mark on the paper trimmer. Line the other in to the cutting track at the bottom of the paper trimmer and cut.
5. Your card stock should look like this.
6. Use a bone fold folder to crease the score lines which form the Cascade Card.