Hi Everyone! It has been a very busy week for me, but I wanted to share a quick and easy tutorial on how to create Mini Spool Cards using the Stampin' Up! Hardwood stamp set and the Envelope Punch Board. I used the 2013-2015 In Colors Designer Series Paper stack to add a pop of color to the background and I embellished with coordinating Baker's Twine and buttons. My sentiment was created on the computer and attached using the Bitty Banners Framelits Dies. These cards are so cute and perfect for anyone who is into crafting or sewing.
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, In Colors Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Scallop Edge Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Baker's Twine, Buttons, Pearls
Stampin' Up! Hardwood Mini Spool Cards Tutorial
1. You will need one sheet Crumb Cake card stock, Crumb Cake Ink, Hardwood Stamp Set, and the Envelope Punch Board.
2. Use a paper trimmer to cut the card stock at 3" x 6".
3. Fold the card stock to create a 3" x 3" Mini Note Card.
4. Stamp both sides of the Mini Note Card with the Stampin' Up! Hardwood stamp set.
5. Put the Mini Note Card into the Envelope Punch Board at 2 1/4" and punch.
6. The Mini Note Card should look like this.
7. Flip the card over and punch again at 2 1/4".
8. Repeat on the other side of the card. It should now look like this.
9. Use the paper trimmer to cut off the middle tabs on both sides of the card.
10. Now decorate!