Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share are these adorable Easter Boxes created with the Stampin' Up! Eggstra Spectacular stamp set and the Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. This punch has become one of my all time favorites because of how versatile it is. I used the Neutrals and Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks for my box base and I embellished with ribbon and Candy Dots. Not only were they easy to create, but they can also be adapted for other occasions! See the tutorial below to make your own,
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Neutrals and Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Eggstra Spectacular
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Brads, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Pink Pirouette Candy Dots
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Easter Treat Boxes Tutorial
1. You will need a a piece of Designer Series Paper at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and the Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. (Note card stock will not work for this as it is to thick to go in the punch when folded.)
2. Score the Designer Series Paper at 2", 4", 6", and 8".
3. Turn the Designer Series Paper and then score at 2".
4. Cut the scores at the bottom of the designer paper and then cut off the end tab like this.
5. Fold the designer paper into one stack.
6. Insert the stack into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and punch.
7. Your designer paper should now look like this.
8. Use adhesive to assemble the box.
9. Use ribbon or a brad to close it in place.
10. Now here is the fun part! Decorate it however you like!