Sunday, April 27, 2014
Sunday Share - Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Gate Fold Card Tutorial
Happy Sunday Everyone! Here is a simple tutorial on how to create a Gate Fold Card using the Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. You can get two cards from one sheet of card stock and they can be customized for any occasion.
1. You will need one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock and the Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
2. Use a paper trimmer and cut the card stock at 4 1/4" x 11".
3. Score at 2 3/4" on both sides of the card stock.
4.Then put a tick mark at 2 1/8" on both sides. This is the center point.
5. Insert the card stock into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and use the tick mark to center.
6. This what the end of the card stock should look like.
7. Repeat on the other side.
8. Use a paper trimmer to cut off the end tabs.
9. Fold the sides in and use a bone folder to crease the score lines.