Good Evening Everyone! As promised, here is the tutorial to create the Easter Basket I shared on last Thursday. Not only is it easy to assemble, but also it can be adapted for other occasions!
1. You will need one sheet of 12" x 12" card stock or Designer Series Paper.
2. Score the card stock at 4" and 8" on both sides. I used a Signo Uni-ball Pen to show you what the scored lines should look like.
3. Pinch the corners together and use a bone folder to crease the flap on the inside.
4. Repeat the same step for the remaining corners and your card stock should look like this.
5. Now take a hole puncher and put holes in each of the pointed flaps.
6. Insert Baker's Twine in all the holes and tie to bind the box.
7. Now all you have to do is decorate. The sky is the limit!