Good Morning Everyone! One of the best new products in the Celebrate The Everyday Spring Catalog 2014 is the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I am finding many more ways to utilized it other than making tags. My Try It Thursday share is a Thank You Card created with this punch and the Stampin' Up! Simple Stems stamp set. I used the Stampin' Up! Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack for my background and embellished with ribbon and a pearl. The Scalloped Tag Closure gives my card a simple but elegant look without taking away from my stamped image.
Real Red Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White Inside Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Layer: 5 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Old Olive Card Layer: 5" x 2"
Whisper White Card Layer: 4 3/4" x 1 3/4"
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Stamp: Banner Blast, Simple Stems
Accessories: Banners Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack Flower Punch, Old Olive Ribbon, Pearl
Scalloped Tag Punch Closure Card Tutorial
1. You will need a piece of card stock cut at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and the Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Punch.
2. Use a pencil to put a tick mark at the 1" point on each side of the card stock.
3. Line the tick mark up with the edge of the Scalloped Tag Punch and punch.
4. Flip card stock over and repeat on the other side. You should have this.
5. Use the Stampin' Trimmer or scissors to cut of the side tabs.
6. Fold scallops in to each other and crease with a bone folder.
7. Decorate your card.