Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share are these Valentine's Day Lollipop Treats created with the new Stampin' Up! Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Not only are they quick and simple, but you can alter them for other holidays and occasions as well. I used the Stampin' Up! Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack for each treat base and the Stampin' Up! Love You More stamp set to embellish. Look below this post to see a picture tutorial.
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Real Red
Stamp: Love You More
Accessories: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Red Glimmer Paper, Real Red Ribbon, Lollipops (Dollar Store)
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Lollipop Treats Tutorial
2. Cut the Designer Series Paper at 6 1/2" x 2 and score at 2 5/8" and 3 7/8". Punch both ends with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
3. Fold on the score lines. Your treat holder should look like this.
4. Add a small piece of Sticky Strip to the inside of the treat holder.
5. Remove the adhesive backing and attach a lollipop. Feed the lollipop stick through the hole on the back of the treat holder.
6. Flip the front up and close by threading Real Red Ribbon through the second hold. Tie into a bow.
7. Embellish the front and you will have your Valentine's Lollipop Treat!