Monday, February 24, 2014
Make It Monday - Stampin' Up! Hip Notes Camera Card and Punch Art Camera Tutorial
Good Morning Everyone! We are in the last weeks of Mardi Gras here and I am hoping for great weather until the end. My Make It Monday share is camera card created with the Stampin' Up! Hip Notes stamp set and Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board. Cameras are so hot right now, and I am a photo bug. Don't even get me started on how many pictures are on my phone and Ipad:) I use the I Am Me Designer Series Paper for my background and camera front and embellished with Candy Dots. I thought the smile sentiment from the Stampin' Up! A Round Array stamp set was perfect for finishing it off. Oh Snap!
Real Red Card Base: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White Card Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
I Am Me Designer Series Paper Layer: 5" x 3 3/4"
Paper: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Whisper White, I Am Me Designer Series Paper
Ink: Real Red
Stamp: Hip Notes, A Round Array
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Bitty Banners Framelit Dies, Big Shot, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Ticket Duo Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 3" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Candy Dots
Envelope Punch Board Camera Tutorial
1. You will need a 3" x 4" piece of card stock and the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board.
2. Line the card stock at the 1 1/4" mark on the Punch Board and Punch.
3. Repeat again at the 1 1/4" mark on the other side.
4. Your card stock should look like this.
5. Use the Stampin' Trimmer to cut off the tabs at each end.
6. Punch all of the ends using the Corner Rounder on the Envelope Punch Board.
7. Embellish your camera!