Thursday, October 10, 2013
Try It Thursday - Stampin' Up Best of Halloween Envelope Punch Board File Folder Card
Good Morning Everyone! My Try It Thursday share is a Halloween File Folder Card created with the Stampin' Up Best of Halloween stamp set and the new Envelope Punch Board. I used the Stampin' Up Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper for my background and the Basic Black Chevron Ribbon for my accessory. This card shows how versatile the Envelope Punch Board can be and I will be showing you other projects created with it as well.
Basic Black Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" ( Score at 4 1/4")
Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper Layer: 3 11/16" x 5 1/2"
Inside Very Vanilla Layer: 5 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Take Basic Black card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score it at 4 1/4"
- Cut off 1/2" on the side of the card stock you want to be the front
- Use adhesive to attach the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper Layer 3 11/16" x 5 1/2
- Punch 1 end of the card using the Envelope Punch Board
- Move the card over to the 3" mark of the Envelope Punch Board and punch it again
- Turn card around and repeat steps 4 and 5
- Use the Stampin' Trimmer to cut off the straight tabs from both sides of the card not the pretty tabs
- Use the Corner Rounder on the Envelope Punch Board to round edges that are left.
- Embellish File Folder Card
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp: Best of Halloween, Halloween Bash, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Stampin' Trimmer, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Framelit Dies, Big Shot, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon