Monday, October 28, 2013
Make It Monday - Stampin' Up Pop N Cuts Halloween Treat Box and Tutorial
Good Afternoon Everyone! My Make It Monday share is a Halloween Treat Box created with the Stampin' Up Pop N Cuts Bigz Die and Big Shot Machine. I love how versatile this die can be as I have also used it to make cards and a gift card holder as well! I decorated the Halloween Treat Box with the Stampin' Up Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper and added Pumpkin Pie Ribbon as an embellishment. I then finished it off by adding the "Trick Or Treat" sentiment from the Stampin' Up Tags 4 You stamp set. Now all I have to do is fill the box with candy and let the Halloween Fun begin!
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Stamp: Tags 4 You
Accessories: Pop N Cuts Bigz Die, Big Shot, Bracket Label Punch, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon
Pop N Cuts Halloween Treat Box Tutorial
1. Cut a Basic Black card stock base from the Stampin' Up Pop N Cuts Bigz Die and Big Shot Machine.
2. Score the Basic Black card base at 1 1/2, 2 1/2, 4 1/2, 6 1/2, 8 1/2, and 9 1/2.
3. Cut two Basic Black pieces of card stock at 3 x 2 1/2.
4. Score both pieces at 1/2 on three sides and cut the bottom corner squares.
5. Then add Sticky Strip around each of the three sides.
6. Fold the Basic Black card base on each of the score lines and then use the Large Oval Punch to make the box handle.
7. Remove the protective layer on each of the Sticky Strips and attach the sides to the box.
8. Decorate your treat box. The Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper Layer is 1 1/4 x 4 1/8.