Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tools are the Stampin' Up Scissors. You may say "scissors are scissors", but not all scissors are created alike. Stampin' Up Scissors are divided into two categories: Paper Snips, and Craft Scissors. Let's explore each one.
- Used for cutting out intricate shapes that have lines and corners.
- Can reach in the smallest of areas.
- Excellent for cutting ribbon.
- Designed for multi-purpose cutting.
- Makes clean and crisp cutting on paper, ribbon, and card stock.
- 3 3/4" blade length with an ergonomic handle.
As you can see, each pair of scissors has many benefits and uses. I have both pairs and they are well loved!
If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up Scissors, click here.