Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is one of my favorite machines, the Big Shot! With the Big Shot you can create die cuts with exclusive Stampin' Up Dies or Dies made specifically for this machine. This is perfect for card making, scrapbooking or any papercrafting project. The Big Shot includes standard cutting pads and a multipurpose platform so you can start cutting immediately.
Features & Benefits
- Manual, multipurpose die-cutting system
- Use to quickly and easily create die-cut or embossed shapes, envelopes, tags, and baskets
- Great for cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, and more
- Cuts a variety of materials
- Portable; no electricity required
- Can be used with dies from any die manufacturer
- Big Shot machine comes with 2 Standard Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Cutting Platform; all other dies and accessories are sold separately
- Steel-ruled (Bigz, Bigz Clear, Bigz L, Bigz XL and Originals) dies
- Cut through a variety of materials, such as Window Sheets
- Use with Cutting Pads; Multipurpose Platform not required
- Chemically-etched (Clearlits, Embosslits, Sizzlits,) dies
- Cut through Designer Series paper, card stock, or other thin materials
- Designed to cut through one sheet of paper or card stock at a time
- Use with Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Platform
- See Idea Book & Catalog for die images
Bigz and Bigz Clear Dies
- Die size: 5-1/2" x 6"
- Use with Standard Cutting Pads
- Bigz Clear dies are clear so you can easily position the die over the image you want to cut out
- Use with Standard Premium Crease Pad for dies with score marks
Bigz L Dies
- Die size: 6" x 8-3/4"
- Use with Standard or Extended Cutting Pads
- Use with Standard or Extended Premium Crease Pad for dies with score marks
Bigz XL Dies
- Die size: 6" x 13-3/4"
- Use with Extended Cutting Pads
- Use with Extended Premium Crease Pad for dies with score marks
- Essential for cutting with any die
- Can be turned over for twice the wear
- Standard Cutting Pads (for Bigz, Bigz Clear, Bigz L, Bigz XL, Clearlits, Embosslits, Originals, Sizzlits, and Textured Impressions): 8-7/8" x 6-1/8"
- Extended Cutting Pads (for Bigz L, and Bigz XL): 14-5/8" x 6-1/8"
- 1 pair per package
- 1 pair of standard cutting pads included with Big Shot machine
Standard Premium Crease Pad
- Creates subtle fold lines when used with rule-based dies that have score marks
- Standard Premium Crease Pad (for Bigz and Originals dies): 8-3/4" x 6-1/8"
- Extended Premium Crease Pad (for Bigz XL dies): 13-1/2" x 6-1/8"
- 1 pad and 2 shims per package
- Required for cutting with chemically-etched dies and dies from other manufacturers
- Instructions on platform explain how to use it
- Included with the Big Shot machine; not sold separately
When using Bigz or Originals dies that have score marks, perforations, or lots of details, we recommend that you cut just one piece of paper at a time. Use the Premium Crease Pad with dies that have score marks for best results.
Steel-ruled dies have sharp edges—handle with care.
When cutting intricately-detailed images, paper (or other material) may become caught in the die. Remove carefully to prevent ripping.
Not all materials will work well with some designs. Experiment a bit with your dies and materials to make sure you get the cutting results you want.
If you would like to purchase the Stampin' Up Big Shot Machine, click here!