Good Morning Everyone! Time for another Tuesday Tool! Today I am featuring the Stampin' Up Punches. With the punches you can create and add embellishments to your cards, scrapbooks, and paper crafting projects. You can also glue punches shaped directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect. Be sure to check the Stampin' Up Retirement List 2013 to get a discount on the punches being retired!
Features & Benefits
- Quickly add interest to scrapbook pages and cards
- Punch design offers Compact, sleek body design that’s easy to stack and store
- Wider lever action punch that makes it even easier to use than classic level punches
- Greater cutting precision and better punching leverage than lever punches
- Easy storage—locks shut, can stand on end or lay flat
- Available in a variety of exclusive designs Images in catalog are approximate size
- Traditional hole punch
- Available in 1/16" Circle
- Include border and corner punches
- For best results, place punch on table and press firmly straight down
- Punches and scores in one punch
- Because of the punch functionality, you cannot see the paper through the punch opening; stamp sets that coordinate with this punch were not designed to be stamped and then punched
- If you want deeper score marks, press the punch firmly
- Multiple coordinating images on one punch
- Images can be used together or separately
- 3 small punches in one pack
- Available in two packs
Sharpen Punches by punching through foil.
Smooth punches by punching through waxed paper.
Punches are not meant to cut multiple sheets of paper at once. Cut only one sheet of paper at a time.
These punches are not designed to hold in your hand (with the exception of the 1/16" Circle Punch). You’ll get best results if you place the punch on a table and press straight down, applying pressure firmly.
If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up Punches, click here.