Happy Wednesday Everyone! I am so excited to tell you about my new stamping rewards punch card that begins on today. It is perfect for those of you who just want to purchase Stampin' Up products and don't have time to come to a class or hold a workshop. Simply print out the card above and start shopping!
Here are the details on the card and how you can earn punches for your Stampin' Up online orders.
- You earn one punch for every $25 (before tax and shipping). Orders can not be combined to reach $25. For example if you order $39.70, you get one punch and left over amount does not carry over. Punches include promotions offered by Stampin' Up. However, the Bargain Bin or special sales by me are not.
- You have two options for redeeming your card: *Earn 10 punches and redeem your card for a stamp set valued at $19.95 or below or *Earn 20 punches and redeem your card for any stamp in the Annual Catalog (hostess sets are not included).
- Reward Cards will expire in one year on the date it was issued.
- You will Earn Hostess Benefits for orders $150 and up as long as you order on My Stampin' Up website. Ordering through Stampinup.com does not give you hostess benefits. (Hostess dollars do not earn punches on your card.) Click here to place an order on my Stampin' Up website.
- You are responsible for keeping track of your punches. Once your punches are complete, please send me an email with the following information: Date of Orders, Amount of Orders, Full Name, Shipping Address, and the Stamp Set of Your Choice. Once I've confirmed your punches, I will place your order.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.