Good Afternoon Everyone! I am sure you are getting ready to celebrate New Year's Eve with friends and family. Today's share is a quick gift you can make to dress up your festivities. All you need is the Stampin' Up Two Tags Bigz Die and Big Shot Machine. The Stampin' Up Embellished Events and Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets were used to complete the rest. Happy New Year!
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp: Embellished Events, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Stampin' Up Two Tags Die, Bitty Banners Framelit Dies, Big Shot Machine, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Glimmer Brads
Bottle Tag Tutorial:
1. You will need the Stampin' Up Two Tags Die, the Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Up Trimmer, Basic Black card stock, a Scrap piece of card stock, and the 1 3/8" Circle punch.
2. Die Cut the long tag using the Big Shot machine.
3. Punch a circle from the scrap piece of card stock with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. Use removable adhesive to center it on the tag.
4. Punch out the circle you adhered with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.
5. Use the scoring blade on the Stampin' Up Trimmer to make a score line right below the punched circle.
6. Decorate your bottle tag.