Good Evening Everyone! My Make It Monday share are these adorable candy holders made with the Stampin' Up Two Tags Big Shot Die and Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set. Not only were they quick and simple to create, but also, you can get four of them out of one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11'' card stock. The only accessory I added was the Stampin' Up Striped Satin Ribbon to hold the candy in place.
Paper: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Howlstooth Scaringbone Designer Series Paper
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Stamp: Spooky Bingo Bits
Accessories: Stampin' Up Two Tags Bigz Die, Big Shot, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Up Striped Satin Ribbon
1. Cut 2 tags using the Big Shot Machine and Two Tags Bigz Die.
2. Cut a piece of card stock at 1 1/2" x 3". Score at 1, 2).
3. Use sticky strip adhesive to attach the piece of card stock to both sides of the two tag die cuts.
4. Cut a piece of designer series paper at 1 1/2" x 2 3/4" and attach it to the front panel.
5. Use the punches and stamp set to decorate the rest of the holder, add candy, and tie with ribbon.