Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Stampin' Up Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. Use it to get the perfect alignment with your stamps every time. The Stamp-A-Ma-Jig has a nonskid base and includes a reusable, wipe-clean imaging sheet for easy placement.
Features & Benefits
- Allows for fast and precise stamp placement
- Lets you place an image exactly where you want it, every time
- Perfect for word and letter stamps
- Sturdy plastic construction
- Includes washable plastic sheet
- Black color exclusive to Stampin’ Up!
- Nonskid base Includes instructions
The Stamp-a-ma-jig comes with two pieces: the Stamp-a-ma-jig handle and the plastic imaging sheet. The handle has a T-shaped top portion, which makes it easy for right-handed stampers and left-handed stampers. Instructions are included with the Stamp-a-ma-jig, but here’s a basic overview to help you understand how it works.
1. Align the plastic sheet in the T-shaped top of the Stamp-a-ma-jig, making sure that the corner of the sheet is placed squarely into one corner of the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
2. Stamp your image on the sheet, placing the stamp squarely in the corner of the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
3. Place the stamped plastic sheet on your project where you want the stamped image to be.
4. Keeping the plastic sheet in place, place the Stamp-a-ma-jig on the stamped corner of the plastic sheet.
5. While holding the Stamp-a-ma-jig in place, remove the plastic sheet, place the stamp in the corner of the Stamp-a-ma-jig, and stamp on your project.
If you have a favorite set that needs the Stamp-a-ma-jig, you can make permanent image sheets to keep in the stamp case. Cut Window Sheets into small squares and stamp images from that set on the sheets using the Stamp-a-ma-jig and StazOn ink. Put those Window Sheets in the stamp case, and then when you go to stamp, you already have your stamps lined up on the Window Sheets.
If you would like to purchase the Stampin' Up Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, click here.