Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Stampin' Up Clear Mount Blocks. These high-quality, sturdy acrylic blocks are used with Stampin' Up's Clear Mount Rubber Stamps. Each block is etched with a letter for quick identification and all four sides of 3/4" of the block are grooved for easy gripping. They also can be stored in the Clear Block Caddy I highlighted last week.
Features & Benefits
- Made from high-quality, sturdy acrylic
- 3/4" thick with letter etched on side for easy identification
- Available in nine sizes: Block A (1-3/16" x 1-1/4")
- Block B (1-5/8" x 1-15/16")
- Block C (2" x 2-1/4")
- Block D (2-7/8" x 2-11/16")
- Block E (3-7/16" x 4-7/16")
- Block F (4-7/8" x 6")
- Block G (3/4" x 2-1/2")
- Block H (1-5/8" x 4-7/16")
- Block I (2-1/4" x 5-7/8")
- The acrylic block bundles include one block of each size
- Clean most inks from acrylic block using Stampin’ Mist
To adhere the stamp to the clear block, press it on the block using moderate pressure and hold for a few moments.
Stamps will adhere best to a clean block. Although you don’t need to clean the block after each use, you’ll need to clean it occasionally so the stamps adhere well.
You can remove most ink stains from the block using Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist.
Do not use StazOn cleaner on the blocks. StazOn cleaner will leave an oily residue on the blocks, making it difficult for stamps to adhere to the block. Avoid staining the blocks with StazOn ink.
If you would like to purchase the Stampin' Up Clear Mount Blocks, click here.