Good Morning Everyone from sunny Louisiana! I'm really enjoying this nice Spring weather! Today's Tuesday Tool are the Watercolor Crayons. Do you remember coloring in Kindergarten? The Watercolor Crayons are just as fun! They are easy to blend and are water-soluble. Accordingly, each container corresponds to each of the Stampin' Up Color Families. Use them with a Blender Pen or Aqua Painter for beautiful results.
Features & Benefits
- Artist-quality, highly-pigmented crayons
- Water soluble and easy to blend, allowing for an unlimited range of shades
- Coordinate with Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors
- Available in color family assortments and a neutral pack: Bold Brights, Earth Elements, Rich Regals, Soft Subtles, Neutrals
- Each family pack contains 12 crayons per package
- Neutral pack contains 6 crayons per package (Basic Black, Charcoal, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Going Gray, Sahara Sand)
- Can also be used without water to color images
Use the neutral pack for shading and adding dimension. Try coloring directly onto your stamp, misting lightly with water, and stamping onto your paper. You will get an instant watercolor image! You can also take the pigment directly off the crayon with your Aqua Painter to color a stamped image.
For best results, use watercolor paper for watercoloring. It is specially designed to resist buckling. Use the Stampin’ Up! pencil sharpener to sharpen Watercolor Wonder Crayons (do not use an electric pencil sharpener). Avoid storing crayons in extreme hot or cold temperatures or in direct sunlight.
To purchase the Watercolor Crayons click here. Happy Stamping!