Features & Benefits
- Wonderful accents to add to cards, scrapbook pages, and more
- Available in Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors so they coordinate with your paper and card stock
- Clear acrylic buttons
- Come in 4 shapes: circle, flower, scallop circle, and heart
- Coordinate with Itty Bitty Bits Set
- Circle, flower, and heart coordinate with Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack
- 64 buttons per container: 16 each of 4 styles
- Approximate diameter: 3/8"
- Colored polyester buttons
- Come in 3 designs:
- 3/4" marbled circle5/8" double circle3/8" flower
- 72 buttons per container: 4 each of 3 designs in 6 colors
- Available in color collections
- Brights: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, and Tempting Turquoise
- Neutrals: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White
- Regals: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, More Mustard, and Night of Navy
- Subtles: Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Rose Red, Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron
Put a coordinating punched image under a Bitty Button or stamp directly on the button with StazOn ink.
Distressing adds a nice vintage touch to Designer Buttons. Simply sand a bit with Sanding Blocks or use the sanding tools from Distressing Essentials.
Buttons stick on easily with Mini Glue Dots, and you can also use a bit of Linen Thread and sew them on your projects.
If you would like to order the Stampin' Up Buttons, click here! Enjoy!